1.8.12

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you so i could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through and don’t even realize what you did, believe me you. I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger, I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of my world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead. No more beef fingers, no more drama from now on, I promise to focus on handling my responsabilities as a father so i solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it. you could'nt lift a single shingle lonely cause the way I feel, I’m strong enough to go to the club or the corner pub and lift the whole liquor counter up cause i'm raising the barI shoot for the moon but I’m too busy gazing at stars,
                                                                            
I feel amazing and I'm not afraid...