17.8.12


So much for being optimistic , they say love is in the air so I hold my breath until my face turn purple, keep a few bad bitches in my circle, my nuts hang like ain’t no curfew. Bitch if you wave, then I will surf you, I flew jet, she flew commercial but we still met later that night, after my session she came over, I was aggressive, and she was sober. I gave her pills, she started confessing and started undressing and ask me to hold her and so I did, but that was last month and now she’s texting me, asking for closure, damn. She say this shit gon’ catch up to me, I keep tissue paper, we eat each other whenever we at the dinner table. She say she hate that she love me and she wish I was average. Shit, sometimes I wish the same and I wish she wasn’t married. Promises, I hope I never break ‘em, met a female dragon, had a fire conversation but interviews are like confessions, get the fuck up out my bedroom confusing me with questions like: Do you love this shit? Are you high right now? Do you ever get nervous? Are you single? I heard you fucked your girl, is it true? You getting money? You think them niggas you with is wit’ you? And I say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah, fuckin’ right, fuckin right, all right.